Snowy South Campus. Image courtesy of Florian Knorn.
- POSTPONED – Network Dynamics Module on TGI Programme – February 19th – 28th, 2014
- Works starts on new building
- Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. Student) Mathematical Biology
- Full Professor, Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Upcoming VisitsMatheus Souza (UNICAMP)
»01 May 2013-30 Apr 2014
Recent & Upcoming Events
- Ian Dangerfield Lecture
- FAME Project Meeting
- Quantitative T cell Immunology EU ITN Meeting
- FLAVIA project meeting
- 19 Mar 2014: Modelling adoption behaviour in the face of multiple choices Professor James Gleeson, University of Limerick
- 23 Apr 2014: Noninterference Analysis of Delegation Subterfuge in Distributed Authorization Systems Dr Simon Foley, UCC
The Hamilton Institute is a multi-disciplinary research centre within the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
The Institute seeks to provide a bridge between mathematics and its applications in ICT and biology.
See all current vacancies.
» Postgrad positions
» Postdoc positions
» Faculty positions
Seminar Series ICAL feed
Seminar videos low res , hi res