Snowy South Campus. Image courtesy of Florian Knorn.
- Early Stage Researcher (M.Sc. Student) Mathematical Biology
- TGI_M05 Optimization based congestion control and networking
- TGI_M03 Network Dynamics
- Works starts on new building
- TGI Module on Optimization and Congestion Control
Upcoming VisitsGiuseppe Bianchi (Universita degli Studi di Roma - Tor Vergata)
»16 Jul 2014-29 Aug 2014
Martin Corless (Adjunct)
»03 Jun 2014-15 Aug 2014
Recent & Upcoming Events
- Summer School in Quantitative Immunology – NUIG 23-24 June, 2014
- Ian Dangerfield Lecture
- FAME Project Meeting
- Quantitative T cell Immunology EU ITN Meeting
The Hamilton Institute is a multi-disciplinary research centre within the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
The Institute seeks to provide a bridge between mathematics and its applications in ICT and biology.
See all current vacancies.
» Postgrad positions
» Postdoc positions
» Faculty positions
Seminar Series ICAL feed
Seminar videos low res , hi res