Snowy South Campus. Image courtesy of Florian Knorn.
- Works starts on new building
- Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. Student) Mathematical Biology
- Full Professor, Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. Student) in Quantitative Immunology (x2)
Upcoming VisitsMatheus Souza (UNICAMP)
»01 May 2013-30 Apr 2014
Recent & Upcoming Events
- Ian Dangerfield Lecture
- FAME Project Meeting
- Quantitative T cell Immunology EU ITN Meeting
- FLAVIA project meeting
The Hamilton Institute is a multi-disciplinary research centre within the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
The Institute seeks to provide a bridge between mathematics and its applications in ICT and biology.
See all current vacancies.
» Postgrad positions
» Postdoc positions
» Faculty positions
Seminar Series ICAL feed
Seminar videos low res , hi res