Welcome to the homepage for the 2014 Interdisciplinary Workshop on Data Privacy. The purpose of the workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in Data Privacy to facilitate discussion and knowledge transfer between disciplines and also between academia and industry.
Venue and Time
The workshop will take place at the Maynooth University Hamilton Institute and will run from 9.30am to 4.30pm on September 29th, 2014.
There is no registration fee for the event. However, if you intend to come please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can plan the catering appropriately.
Topics of interest will include but not be limited to the following:
- Theoretical and Mathematical Aspects of Privacy
- Philosophical and Sociological Aspects of Privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Software
- Privacy and Mobility
- Recommender Systems and Privacy
- Privacy and the Web
- Social Networks and Privacy for Graph Data